|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Usage/Application||Biological Isoclation chamber|
|Load Bearing||Up to 150kg|
|Net Weight||20 Kg|
|Power Supply||Dc 12 Volt Adapter|
Isolation chamber is equipped with its own negative pressure filtration system to provide maximum protection and operational safety for both the contaminated person or item and the operation team.
· The chamber linear is made from a special TPU film and strengthened by inserting ABS poles along each side of the structure.
· The ‘all around’ zipper system allows for the chamber to open completely in order for easy operations.
· The Chamber has 10 integrated glove portals on three sides to allow for easy access to the patient and 2 utility portals used for infusions and other medical equipments .
· Belt system enables the patient to be fastened while n the chamber or the chamber is securely fastened to a stretcher or bed.
· Isolation chamber is a fully collapsible unit that required minimal storage space and is ready for use within seconds.
· The chamber can be used with a folding stretcher or stretcher trolley, which will be easy to move the patient ,