We offer wide range of Absorption Spectrophotometer with following specifications.
Innovated rich oxygen air-acetylene flame analysis technique:
The patented flame analysis technique adopting rich oxygen air-acetylene flame as the substitution for nitrous oxide-acetylene flame for high temperate element analysis, such as Ca, Al, Ba, W, Mo, Ti, V etc. Flame Temperature is continuously adjustable between 2300-2950 ºC, which makes it possible to choose the best atomization temperature for different elements. It features easy operation, low analysis cost and wide flame AAS analytical range. Rich oxygen flame will not pollute the environment and is not harmful to human bodies. It’s a break through in flame AAS analysis.
Integrated flame/graphite furnace atomization system, changeable with flame emission burner:
- Automatically controlled changeover of the Integrated flame and graphite furnace automizer featuring easy operation and time saving eliminated human labor.
- A flame emission burner head can be installed to perform flame emission analysis to Alkali metals as K, Na etc.
Accurate fully Automated Control System:
- Automatic 6 lamp turret, automatic adjustment of lamp current and optimization of light beam position.
- Automatic wavelength scanning and peak picking.
- Automatic special spectral bandwidth changing.
- Automatic changeover between flame and graphite furnace operation, automatic optimization of position parameters automatic ignition and automatic gas flow setting.